On 14 May 2004 both the former (62) and current (51) school employees met to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the foundation of our school.
After collective photographing in the atrium of the school and the toast given by our director Mgr. Josef Svrcina we moved to the school canteen. Everything was perfect not only because of the great organization by Mrs. Chybova but also thanks to our sponsor Ing. Ondracek and the Semag Company.
The following day, 15 May 2004 the celebration continued with "The Day of Open Doors" both in the former building of our school
and in the new building in Ostrava-Hrabuvka.
Over 300 graduates met their former teachers; they looked around the school buildings and remembered their school days. There were eight oldest former students who graduated in 1954 in the 11. A, a class of Mr. Josef Andrys.
In the afternoon (at 4.30 p. m.) the school matinee organized by PhDr. Marie Vasickova and Mgr. Jana Vesela was held.